Donate to KWBC.FM
As a KWBC.FM Hoot's Club Member you will have the satisfaction of belonging to a growing number of individuals around the world who believe in the service we provide and the music we stream.
Membership Made Easy!
Supporting KWBC is easy when you become a Member. You designate the monthly contribution to be charged to your credit card account. Provide us with your preferred credit or debit card and we will process your charge accordingly. A record of your contribution will appear on your bank or credit card statement each month.
As a Member, you increase the value of your gift by:
- Providing KWBC.FM with a stable source of monthly income to support the programs you enjoy
- Eliminating the cost — and the hassle — of monthly renewal letters and telemarketing reminders
- Reducing the cost of processing contributions
It’s As Easy As 1 – 2 – 3
- Decide how much you want to contribute to KWBC.FM each month. Because we try to cover our costs of credit card processing, please consider $10 or greater per month as the minimum amount, and elect a monthly payment in full-dollar increments. For example: $10, $25, $50, $75 or $100.00 per month.
- Complete the gift form : http://www.kwbc.fm/en/sponsors-memberships-a-other-support, Call in during our next on-air membership campaign, or call us anytime at 1-866.596.9982. You may select your preferred debit or major credit card.
- Sit back and relax. Once you’ve signed up, you never have to worry about renewing your membership. Each month your contribution will automatically be charged with a record of each transaction appearing on your bank or credit card statement. Your membership is automatically extended each year.
KWBC.FM accepts your pledge or one-time donation to keep the wonderful personalities and great music going. We love what we are doing and want to keep on offering up a heap of heel kicking music, side-splitting comedy and colorful on-air folks but we need your help to do that.
For immediate memberships, sponsorships, donations, etc. you can also click here to use our PayPal purchasing option or go to our online store for more convenient shopping there.
Or just give us a call at 866-596-9982!
Remember your CID (security number) location?
Note: there is a difference between the cards. See below.
Note: security code on back of most credit cards (VISA, MC, & Discover)
Note: America Express security code on front
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Monday, November 08 2010 15:18)